When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face and I
Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face and I
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
ALLAH ALREADY TO FIX YOU
Dear my
beloved self,
Thankyou for
always being yourself
Thankyou for
amazing journey of life
Thankyou for
keep struggle and never give up
Up and down
Right and
left
True and
false
Happy and
sad
And I’am
still learning how to still alive 😊
Listen!
you’re Great!
Never
worried about you sunshine, he is upcoming!
Allah
Already to fix you to be greater than before, more glowing than before, more
and more
Keep praying to Him, keep loving your self… life will getting more wonderfull insya Allah 😊
9 Ramadhan 1442 / 18 April 2021
The authors : Amarilis Choirun Nisa
Komentar
Posting Komentar